Sabtu, 30 April 2011

Lim Kit Siang

Lim Kit Siang


An Open Letter to Our Education Minister

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 10:24 AM PDT

The recent focus given to history as a compulsory subject in the Malaysian school curriculum has driven me as a parent of school going children to gain an insight of what my children are learning in history as a subject in school. Before I summarise my findings (via reading my children's history text books from [...]

If Allah is the name of God in Islam, can Christians also call their God Allah?

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 04:33 AM PDT

By N H Chan The nomenclature of God If you look up the word "Allah" in any English dictionary you will find this definition: Allah noun the name of God among Muslims; or Allah n. the principle Muslim name for God. In fact all English dictionaries are definite about the meaning of the word Allah; [...]

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan