Selasa, 26 Oktober 2010

Lim Kit Siang

Lim Kit Siang


Malaysia Chronicle denied basic right of legal representation by MCMC

Posted: 26 Oct 2010 06:32 AM PDT

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 by Wong Choon Mei Malaysia Chronicle When my hand-phone alarm woke me at 5am this morning, it was with reluctance and a heavy heart that I opened my eyes. At the back of my mind the whole weekend was my 11am interview or interrogation by the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission. [...]

Malaysia down slightly in graft index

Posted: 26 Oct 2010 06:01 AM PDT

By Asrul Hadi Abullah Sani The Malaysian Insider October 26, 2010 Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia has dipped slightly lower in Transparency International's (TI) Corruption Perception Index (CPI) this year after the country experienced its worse ranking ever last year. The anti-graft watchdog TI announced today that the country's corruption index score declined from 4.5 to [...]

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan