Sabtu, 21 Januari 2012

Lim Lip Eng

Lim Lip Eng


Robbed and beaten up by drunk cop

Posted: 21 Jan 2012 12:36 AM PST

Photo: Lim Lip Eng
Story: http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/2012/01/21/robbed-and-beaten-up-by-drunk-cop/ (By K Pragalath, 21.1.2012)
A 44 year man today related how he was beaten up and robbed by a police man last night.
Speaking to FMT shortly after a press conference with Segambut MP Lim Lip Eng of the DAP in Rawang, he related his bad experience.
"Last night, at 9 pm a drunk policeman by the name of Mansur started scolding and beating me," said Khoo Gin Seong who was gambling at a restaurant in Bukit Sentosa, Hulu Selangor. Khoo said he recognised Mansur as a policeman who he claimed frequently got drunk in that restaurant. He said he was then taken to the Bukit Sentosa police station.
"They took RM1,000 from me and a group of policemen started beating me. They also threatened to lock me behind bars if I don't give up my money. "After that I was beaten up until my dentures broke and my body was in pain," said Khoo.
At this point, Lim told FMT that Khoo returned home at 11 pm and later lodged a report at 4.30 am at the same police station. "The front desk personnel in the police station were initially reluctant to accept the report." Lim claimed the investigating officer for the case urged Khoo to settle the case at 9 am. "Khoo declined and informed him that he had alerted the DAP of his predicament," said Lim.
"Don't try to charge this innocent man for obstructing police work," he said because the police, according to him, had a tendency to charge the public for alleged obstruction. "Don't play tricks because I have witnesses," said Lim who said that several patrons in the restaurant had witnessed the entire incident.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan