Ahad, 21 Ogos 2011

Lim Kit Siang

Lim Kit Siang


Anwar: “I categorically deny the charge against me.”

Posted: 21 Aug 2011 10:40 PM PDT

DALAM MAHKAMAH TINGGI DI KUALA LUMPUR DALAM WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN PERBICARAAN JENAYAH NO: 45-9-2009 PENDAKWA RAYA LAWAN DATO' SERI ANWAR BIN IBRAHIM STATEMENT FROM THE DOCK My name is Anwar bin Ibrahim. I am the leader of the Opposition in Parliament. In the 1990s, I was the Finance Minister and Deputy Prime Minister until September 1998 [...]

Guan Eng: Insinuations I want to be PM are false

Posted: 21 Aug 2011 08:17 PM PDT

by Susan Loone Malaysiakini Aug 21, 2011 MCA has been accused of conspiring with Umno-owned Malay language daily, Utusan Malaysia, to insinuate that Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng wants to be prime minister. Lim told the party’s president Dr Chua Soi Lek to refrain from ‘lying’ as he had neither the ambition nor the [...]

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan