Pengikut

Lim Kit Siang

Posted by : Admin Direktori Blog | Sabtu, 25 September 2010 | Published in

sumber :-

Lim Kit Siang


Najib should first ensure religious tolerance is practised at home in Malaysia before offering advice on religious tolerance to President Obama

Posted: 25 Sep 2010 10:32 PM PDT

by Dr Chen Man Hin In the first place, the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak should not assume that Malaysia is a Muslim country. Malaysia is a multireligious society. while Malays who form 55% of the population are Muslims, the other 45 per cent are Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, animists, atheists, etc. Religious tolerance [...]

Protecting the vulnerable

Posted: 25 Sep 2010 02:33 PM PDT

by Tunku Abdul Aziz My Sinchew 25th Sept 2010 The Government of Indonesia is absolutely right to ban their nationals from coming to work as domestic servants in Malaysia until our own government is prepared to guarantee the safety and well being of these women. This is the least the Government of Indonesia can do [...]

RM30m for UTAR not taken up

Posted: 25 Sep 2010 12:27 PM PDT

By Teoh El Sen Free Malaysia Today SAT, 25 SEP 2010 PETALING JAYA: In August 2009, philanthropist Koon Yew Yin offered to donate RM30 million to Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (Utar) to build hostels with recreational facilities at its Kampar campus in Perak. But there has been no response from Utar to the generous gesture. [...]

Ismail Omar has got his priorities as new IGP all wrong with police arresting cartoonist Zunar, questioning Nurul for sedition and wanting to question Serdang MP Teoh Nie Ching for her surau visit

Posted: 25 Sep 2010 03:20 AM PDT

Tan Sri Ismail Omar has got his priorities as new Inspector-General of Police all wrong with the police arrest of cartoonist Zunar, questioning Pakatan Rakyat Lembah Pantai MP Nurrul Izzah for sedition and wanting to question Pakatan Rakyat Serdang MP Teoh Nie Ching for her surau visit. It would appear that the new IGP has [...]

(0) Comments

Leave a Response

Sayap Parti